Software support: analytics and reporting
Reporting Software connects with data sources, gather information and provide insights in the form of graphs and charts based on the input data so the user can find useful information.
This application usually comes in a business intelligence suite. The reporting tools help in the decision-making process. Detailed insights will give you more visibility over data.
Reporting tools present the data in an attractive manner. By representing the data in an attractive manner, these tools make data more readable, useful, and presentable.
There can be two types of reports, i.e. Static reports and Interactive reports.
Static reports cannot be altered by the end-user, and Interactive reports allow you to get detailed insights by drilling down to the data. These reports also provide the facility to navigate, filter, sort, & view the data.
These reporting tools can generate different types of the report as shown below:
- Reporting for business intelligence,
- Visualization and reporting,
- Self-Service reporting,
- Enterprise reporting,
- Application performance reporting,
- Finance related reporting.
Generally, it is considered that reporting tools and business intelligence software are the same, but there is a difference between the two.
Reporting tool or software is a part of a business intelligence suite, whereas Business intelligence software contains various categories of tools. The main difference is in their ability to correlate the data.
Technical support for the client's SMS aggregation platform
City Soft manages the most important infrastructure for your business. Round-the-clock availability of services means maximum profit, and vice versa, suspension of service leads to financial losses and displeasure of customers. That is why the goal of our technical support staff is to solve your problem right here and now. We use a professional customer support system to avoid delays in processing applications.
- Consulting on the architectural design of the system
- Phone and Skype support with screen sharing
- Step-by-step help with system deployment and administration
- Remote system update
- System configuration and administration
- Personalized training sessions
- Security and performance audit
- Troubleshooting incidents that occurred due to incorrect user actions
- Localization of incidents that occurred due to hardware failure and third-party software
- Migration of the system installation to other hardware platforms and DBMS
- Specialized development (drivers, plugins, widgets, reports, etc.)